Unique architectural masterpiece in Port Andratx
panoramic sea and port views – 2 boffi kitchens – cinema – bodega – indoor pool – sauna/steam room – secure underground parking with turntable – gym – fully fitted outdoor kitchen – bar and fire pit
The perfect Mediterranean retreat
This stunning contemporary villa occupies a prime position in Montport and is truly a home where families can enjoy the unique Mallorca lifestyle.
Mallorca boasts wonderful, picturesque ports and bays, surrounded by mountains with breath-taking views. One of these ports is Port Andratx, located in the southwest tip of the island, just 20 minutes from the capital, Palma.
This unique villa is located in the hills overlooking Port Andratx and is designed by premier Architects García-Ruiz. Infinity, with its contemporary and Mallorquin-inspired style, blends the modern with the traditional creating a warm inviting atmosphere. It is situated in the exclusive Montport area and is an exceptionally high-quality construction. The location is superb, with inspiring views overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and the exclusive Port Andratx.
The house is completely open to the landscape, as if it were a part of nature, with a sublime, expressive architectural design and an undeniably flowing, organic spirit. The house epitomises the Mallorcan lifestyle where inside and outside space blend seamlessly into one. The interior layout creates a spacious but relaxed feel with the stunning curved wall forming part of the interior of the property, which benefits from exceptional light, reaching all corners of the house. The interior atmosphere epitomises space, texture, light and warmth.
Quality and space: interior and exterior
Infinity boasts exceptional quality materials and top of the range home appliances
The Project has been designed with an outstanding eye for detail by the prestigious architects Luis García-Ruíz & Antonio García-Ruíz.
Infinity merges the latest technology with architectural elements inspired in the traditional Mallorcan style. All of this is present in the high-quality materials and appliances, including:
- Schotten Hansen Engineered Floorboards, grey natural stone Zarzi flooring.
- Bespoke Boffi design Kitchen fully equipped with Gaggenau appliances. Stone worktop and timber finished units with polished aluminium detailing.
- Laundry with a Miele washing Machine and Dryer. Fitted furniture by Caires Disseny.
- Bathrooms with Boffi sanitary ware and Dornbrancht tapware.
- Bespoke Vanity units with Demisting mirrors and stone tops.
- LED feature lighting (Floss, David Groppi, Pop).
- Personalised Oak Wardrobes.
- Fully motorised Reynares Infinity windows.
- Energy efficient heating and air conditioning systems. Mitsubishi integrated climate control throughout.
- Fully automated control systems Lutron and Control 4.